Neiman Marcus Beauty Event

Our fabulous beauty samples from the swag bag!
Tom Ford's newest fragrance Neroli Portofino.

I was invited to a Spring Happenings event at Neiman Marcus in the Rotunda Room last week.  I was excited to find out it was to talk about their upcoming Beauty Event that starts on Thursday, February 23rd (available online now).  Not sure if most of you know, but I have an unhealthy slight obsession with beauty products.  I'm always in search of that one product that I just know is going to change my skin FOREVER! 

We heard from the Neiman Marcus beauty representatives from Tom Ford, Fresh, Creed, Le Metier De Beaute and Clinica Ivo Pitanguy about their upcoming spa and artistry events that will be going on during The Beauty Event through March 3. During the beauty event if you purchase $100 more of cosmetics or fragrances then you receive their brightly colored totes with some amazing samples in it!  I'm thinking the bright yellow will make a fabulous diaper bag for me! 

Also, for all of you Bay Area folks that are out in the East Bay, Neiman Marcus is about to open their Walnut Creek location. I'm going to a private press event to tour the new store that opens to the public on March 9th.  Can't wait to share my sneak peek with all of you! 

Happy shopping! 
image 3 via

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!