Loft

Loft


Has anyone noticed that Loft by Ann Taylor has totally reinvented itself? I always use to think of it as a "mom" store. I used to look at their stuff as kind of frumpy and unshapely.  But they have really come out with some stylish and hip "mom" clothes. That is the kind of Mom that I want to be! I also love that Loft always seems to be having some type of sale or another. Right now they have 30% off of their new arrivals and and additional 50% off of their sale items. It is like they are practically giving it away. 

Woven Front Tee, $34 Cascading Flower Cardigan, $59 Petite Two Girls Graphic Tee, $29 Modern Textured Blazer, $119 Sage Wash Modern Slim Leg Jeans, $69 Rosette Halter Cami, $54 Peter Over the Knee Riding Boot, $198Square Gem Ring, $16

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!