Thanksgiving Weekend











I have been missing from the blog this holiday weekend, but I have been having a great time enjoying all of our family time. Unfortunately, a couple of us were under the weather over the holiday, but it was still nice to have Carlos home for four days in a row. We enjoyed some delicious Thanksgiving dinner at my brother & sister in-law's house on Thursday. On Friday, we headed out to get our Christmas tree since we were expecting rain on Saturday. It was a good plan since it rained most of the day on Saturday. It was a nice excuse to snuggle together in our warm house, decorate the tree and make some cookies. It was really cute to see how excited Landon was this year to get the tree.  He kept hugging the Christmas tree throughout the day. Now I have to figure out how to get him to stop asking me 10 times a day if it is Christmas yet! I hope that everyone had a great holiday weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!