15 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Size of baby: Sweet Pea is the size of an apple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 2 lbs (There was PLENTY of leftover cushioning from Tatum's stay)
Maternity Clothes: Currently living in leggings or stretchy skinny jeans, tank tops and boyfriend cardigans 
Gender: ??? We find out January 18th!!
Movement: Nothing yet
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: ENERGY
Cravings: Anything somebody mentions and hamburgers (did I mention that this pregnancy took me out of my seven month journey of trying out veganism and pescatarian lifestyles)
Symptoms: I stopped being nauseous about three weeks ago and now I am just waiting for my energy to come back (seems a little bit impossible while chasing around two other little ones)
Best Moment this week: Family Christmas party at our house last Saturday

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!