Three Day Weekends with Daddy


We had a really nice three day weekend with Carlos aka Daddy. We love when we get to sneak an extra day in with him. Carlos and I even got to sneak a date night in there on Saturday night and went up to Bottega in Yountville for dinner (more to come later). Michael Chiarello was there on Saturday too and I still get a little star struck when I see the big name chefs! Sunday we went to the Discovery Museum and met Linsey and Barrett (Tatum's future husband) there.  Today we had a mellow day and then headed over to Crissy Field to check out House of Air for a spot for Landon's 4th birthday party. Afterwards, we walked down to the Warming Hut for some hot cocoa/coffee and treats. I hope everyone else had a great three day weekend! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!