Daffodils - A Little Bit of Sunshine

I adore daffodils and I love when they come into season. First of all they are so bright and cheerful and second they are so cheap. With all of this rain that we have been having it is nice to add a little sunshine in your house! You can buy them at Trader Joes, Whole Foods or Safeway - usually for 3 bunches of 10 for $5. I have a lot of tall vases and not too many shorter vases, so I had to resort to using my one of my large mason jars (which I love to use for water and iced tea). The timing worked out great too since I had Landon's 4th birthday party (will post pics later this week) this weekend and we had a construction theme. The bright yellow daffodils and the orange tulips were just the perfect touch.  I hope that everyone had a great weekend and is ready for the week! 

5 comments:

  1. beautiful flowers! love daffodils too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those flowers are so beautiful.they make us feel like spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 1st pic looks like it could be in a magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I just love spring bulbs. I've been absolutely stuck on tulips lately but might need some daffodils in my life after seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty! I too love daffodils and i love putty my flowers in mason jars too!
    Amber's Notebook

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!