Easter Weekend

We had a fabulous Easter weekend! Carlos was able to take a half day on Friday, so after picking up Landon from preschool, we went out to lunch at Tacobar on Fillmore. We had a photoshoot at Whippersnapper Studio (from a Groupon that I purchased awhile back) later in the afternoon. Then we picked up Paxti half baked pizza to bring home to eat. 


Saturday we grabbed some AG Ferrari sandwiches and salads for a picnic lunch at Alta Vista playground. Saturday night I headed out to a much needed girls night out with my BFF for dinner at The Tipsy Pig and then to the movie theater to see "Water for Elephants".


On Sunday, we woke up to the goodies that the Easter Bunny had left for the bambinos. We dyed our Easter eggs (which Landon had been dying to do but lost interest after five minutes). Then we headed up to my parents house in Sonoma for an Easter brunch with the family. My parents had an egg hunt in their backyard for the bambinos and delicious brunch that included cinnamon french toast with caramelized bananas and orange butter - yummy!


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!