Birchbox

I heard about Birchbox from Kelly at Fabulous K and immediately had to sign up! Birchbox sends you a personalized (skin type, color, etc) box of luxe beauty samples every month for just $10/month.  If you like any of the products that they send you, you then can go order them online at their website and earn reward points towards future purchases.  I just received my first box last week.  Who doesn't enjoy getting a small box of treats in the mail on products that you might not try out on your own by buying the full size version.  This lets you sample a handful of products to see if you would like to buy the full size version.  This month's samples had some of their favorite products including a luxe body cream from a cult Parisian brand and a few travel-ready treats.  I already own a small roller ball of Twirl by Kate Spade, but this sample size will be great for my purse or for vacations.  Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!