Unti Vineyards Winery

I had my first glass of wine since having Charlotte this last weekend and oh boy did I enjoy it!  Time to get the pumping going to stock up the milk supply, so Mommy can enjoy a little more than one glass of wine occasionally.  I bought this bottle of Unti Rose at Whole Foods in Mill Valley, where I bought some last year as well.  Last year I talked to the wine buyer for that particular store and he said that they had an agreement with Unti and were able to get a pretty nice shipment at their store.  We went wine tasting up in Healdsburg for my birthday a couple of years ago and we were referred to Unti Vineyards Winery by a neighboring winery.  You have to make a reservation to go to there tasting room (which is small and not very glamorous - but they do have very delicious wine).  If you are up in the Healdsburg area wine tasting, I would definitely give them a call and make a reservation to stop by this boutique winery. 

1 comment:

  1. What a nice bottle, I love rose! I recalled enjoying my first glass of wine too after having my daughter. It was like the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!