Pinterest San Francisco Bay Area Meetup - West Elm

Whose going to the Pinterest San Francisco Bay Area Meetup at West Elm on August 25th?? I am planning on attending and would love to see you there to say hello!
If you are not already on Pinterest, you should check it out! It's a fantastic resource for finding great things! You can follow me at Pinterest here. Leave me a comment with your Pinterest name and I will be sure to follow you back!
From Pinterest event page on Facebook: "On Thursday, August 25th, we'll be at West Elm in Emeryville from 6-9pm. You'll get to meet each other, enjoy food and drinks, hop in a Smilebooth, and get 10% off purchases all evening thanks to West Elm! Please RSVP on Facebook so we'll have enough goodies - see you there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!