Making a Statement - David Aubrey

Chelsi of Designer File and myself

I bought this gorgeous David Aubrey statement necklace a couple weeks ago from Gilt!  I wore it last night to the San Francisco Blogger Soiree that Lindsay & Caitlin organized at Swig and it was a big hit.  I thought I would share with everyone where I bought it and who the designer was.  I absolutely love all of his statement necklaces - from the colors to the textures. What do you think? Are you a statement necklace gal? 



2 comments:

  1. So cute! I still love the green one you have one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a-ha so that is the last name of this mystery David designer!! amazing booties by the way! xxo so great seeing you last night!

    xo Carlina

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!