InstaFriday on Monday

It's been that kind of week! Posting something from Friday on Monday, but better late than never! I am linking up with InstaFriday at Life Rearranged.  I have so many things that I want and NEED to share with you guys, but for some reason running after three little ones seems to be keeping me busy!  I promise that I will get caught up soon.  I have lots to share with you (wine tasting in Napa, shopping adventures, the rest of our Carmel Valley vacation and a couple of fun giveaways). In the meantime, here are some pictures from my cell phone that I took over the last week. 
My little piglet.
My little ballerina.
Tatum's first french braid (she thinks she looks like Rapunzel from Tangled).
A game of Candyland.
Walking to Landon's preschool to see his Halloween Parade.
Practicing sitting up on our own!
My new favorite cuff from Banana Republic.
My new iPad cover from Michael Kors

Hope you all have a wonderful week! See you tomorrow!

life rearranged


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!