The L & Y Families - San Francisco Family Photographer


My friend, Ashley, asked me to take her family photos while her brother and his family were in town over the Thanksgiving holiday!  Her parents recently moved to San Francisco to be closer to Ashley and her little guy (plus a new one on the way!!), which everyone knows is always such a huge help to have family close by when you have little ones.

We met down at Crissy Field by the Golden Gate Bridge for the shoot.  It was my first time shooting such a large group, but we managed to shoot all of the different family dynamics pretty quickly.  We had to work with the wet fog, but everyone was a trooper! It was really cute to see how sweet the two older brothers were with their younger cousin.

I'm getting excited to meet Ashley's new little one soon!



4 comments:

  1. These pictures are absolutely stunning! What an adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a natural! These are ridiculously good! What kind of cam do you use??
    xo Carlina
    allergictovanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you did an amazing job! these are absolutely beautiful! I feel like I was there- great job! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a rockstar, these pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!