Luscious Lips

I have been using MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolour since before Carlos and I got married (6 1/2 years ago).  I loved that I just had to put it on once in the morning and then just apply my favorite Kiehl's lip balm all day long for some sheen to the color.  I also recently started wearing more colored lip gloss lately, but I haven't worn lipstick in forever.

When I found out that I won Erin's Estee Lauder lipstick giveaway on her blog, Apartment 34, I was thrilled.  It gave me an opportunity to step outside of my lip rut and try something new.  Plus, what perfect timing with all of the fun and fabulous holiday events going on to head out on the town with Twinkling Ruby on my lips!  What do you all prefer - chapstick, lipgloss or lipstick?  I will take some pictures of me in the new lipsticks and then you can give me your opinions on which color you like best!

Thank you Apartment 34 and Estee Lauder!

*Pure Color Crystal Lipstick colors - Crystal Baby, Berry Truffle, Plum Fizz and Twinkling Ruby.


**Head back over to Savvy in San Francisco tomorrow for a fun giveaway that will be fun for you or great for a gift for someone for the holidays! 



5 comments:

  1. oh fun! I would literally die if I won all those! Ok, maybe not die, but you know what I mean :)

    xo Carlina
    allergictovanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you won that giveaway! Lucky girl. Strangely, I've never worn Estee lipstick. I will have to give it a whirl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you'll be wearing one of your new lovely shades tonight myd ear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your lips looked beauty-tastic last night...i think i saw you rocking these. By the way, they look so pretty when you take them out of their gold cases for re-application

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!