The Rosenlund Family - San Francisco Family Photographer

I had the privilege of shooting my BFF's family pictures the day after Thanksgiving at the Palace of Fine Arts! Big Boy B is the same age as Tatum (they are actually only three weeks apart - which was such a fun experience to share with my best friend).  B is like a nephew to me (and my future son-in-law) and it has been so fun to watch him grow into to this smart little toddler who talks up a storm.  They are expecting baby #2 (the sex is going to be a surprise - which is TOTALLY killing me) and we can't wait to meet him or HER!  Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. aww, i love the one with the son riding on daddy's shoulders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the photos and capturing this time in our lives. We love you too!!!
    I can't wait until April 27th to give you the ultimate surprise. If we can make it til then...so can you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!