I'm Going to Miss These Guys.......

Sorry that I have been so absent from the blog this week! I have been prepping to head off to Altitude Design Summit tomorrow afternoon in Salt Lake City, Utah! In the meantime, I am posting some pictures of my four cuties that I am going to miss like crazy while I am gone.  I do have to be honest that I am excited for some "me" time, but I know that I will be desperately craving their kisses and hugs the entire time I am gone!

While I am gone, I will try to send some "live" pics to the blog via instagram!  But for live updates and pictures you can follow me on twitter and instagram (SavvyinSanFrancisco).

Now I am off to pack at 10pm the night before my 1pm flight! Par for the course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!