Keep it Simple

I have to be honest with you and let you know that I am feeling really overwhelmed after Altitude Design Summit.  It was such an amazing time filled with meeting a lot of wonderful new friends and a ton of inspiration, but I am spinning a little bit out of control afterwards.  I feel like there are so many things I want to implement and change, but I am struggling with focusing on working on those things.  I am getting distracted by everything else swirling around me (three kids, starting my photography website, following up with everyone that I met at ALT, reading recaps of ALT, twitter, Facebook, flckr and feeling like my blog needs to be perfect this VERY second).  I mentioned on twitter and I will say it again, the only session missing from ALT was, how to add 12 hours to your day in order to get everything that you need to get done!
  
So, I am trying to take a deep breath, enjoy my daffodils that I just bought from Trader Joes, and keep it simple, one step at a time!  
Anyone else running around like an excited puppy chasing it's tail or is it just me? 

3 comments:

  1. I am one part exhausted, one part hyper, and one more part filled to the brim with ideas! I wish we had met at ALT.

    Those flowers are gorgeous! We don't have spring flowers here just yet, though we are starting to see signs of spring in the garden early this year. As you know, it was warm in Utah, but we are starting to get snow again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee - I am the same exact way! Ha! Sad that we didn't get to meet! So many people there and not enough time! Next year hopefully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, summits definitely make you feel like that. It must be great to have those feelings though since you're now motivated to move!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!