New Year, New You: Eating My Greens

My box full of "good for me" goodies from Lisa and Lacy!
images via 2/3/4
One of my friends, Lisa of With Style and Grace, along with Lacy of LacyYoung.com, started Group Health Coaching and I decided this could be the perfect little kickstart I need to help me lose this baby weight!  It is a small group of women that "meet" over the phone every two weeks with Lisa and Lacy while they help guide you through changing your relationship with food.  Hello GREENS and WHOLE GRAINS, nice to see you again, it's been awhile! 

This came at a perfect time for me for two reasons - (1) For almost the past six years, I have been either pregnant or breastfeeding, while both are amazing things that your body can do, I am anxious to give my body a "tune-up" if you will now that I am closing those chapters in my life.  I think it deserves it after all of that work! (2) It's the new year and I'm ready to embrace the new year with a healthier outlook on food - it's not my enemy....we can be friends! 

I am excited to share with you my journey over the next couple of months!  Hopefully I will be able to share some helpful hints along the way and pass on some Lisa's tasty recipes!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post and thank you so much for the kind mentions. It's going to a wonderful adventure and we're just thrilled to have you apart of the group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly lovely post! I'm so very happy to have you in the group and looking forward to the journey together! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with this! I'm excited to hear how it goes (will need a tune-up myself soon).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you will feel great after making these changes - looking forward to hearing about it. Pre kids you can run on empty - post kids...not so much!

    How did you enjoy the Alt course? Taking any more? I have a few more coming up...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!