Jackie of All Trades



Happy Friday everyone!  I hope that you all have fabulous plans for this weekend!  It is going to be a warm one in the Bay Area and I'm excited to get out enjoy the weather.  This weekend we have a birthday party, Father's Day brunch in Sonoma and hopefully will be able to get a good walk in! 

A little while ago, Ahnu, sent me a new pair of their Jackie shoes to try out.  Ahnu is a local San Francisco company that started with two friends and mothers back in 2007, when they saw a need for more fashionable and fun active footwear. 

The Jackie is a really versatile slip-on shoe that is a great alternative to a tennis shoe.  They are great to slip on with a pair of my favorite lululemon workout pants when we take the family out on a morning walk!  They are seriously so comfortable and I love the fun colors they come in! 

What are your plans for the weekend? 
                                                                       image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!