Monday Mess - La La Lovely

Even though we have been moved in our new place for three months, there are still so many things to be done.  Boxes are still waiting in some rooms to be unpacked and little piles are starting to form where we haven't figured out how we are going to organize it yet. So, when Trina from La La Lovely asked me to guest post on her series, Monday Mess, I had to figure out WHICH of the MANY messes to share! 

I first met Trina back at ALT when we shared a car to the hotel.  I was shocked to find out that she had four kids (finally someone that had more kids than me).  Trina definitely make raising four kids look effortless and does it all while looking fabulous at the same time.  Jump on over to her blog today to find out about all of my messes and where I get a little inspiration and then have a lovely time perusing Trina's blog, it is truly lovely!

Thank you for having me Trina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!