I'm so glad that the weekend is finally here! It's been a week of firsts and the whole family trying to adjust to waking up to an earlier schedule to get everyone to school on time! Excited to hopefully be able to sleep in tomorrow morning. This weekend I have a newborn photoshoot, a four year old birthday swim party and I have to shoot images around San Francisco for a very exciting project I have been working on. This was a busy week:
- My little BIG guy started kindergarten!
- I attended a fun bash kicking off Wellness Week on Gilt City at Benefit Cosmetics!
- I scored some fabulous deals from the Rikshaw Design & Margaret Elizabeth Jewelry sample sale!
- Brunched with some team members from Baby Bjorn to hear about their new products coming out in the fall!
- Attended the Effen Vodka Art of Design celebration!
- Enjoyed the bambinos first ferry ride!
What are all of you up to this weekend?
image via my iPhone