Cheers to the Weekend - Miami

Cheers to the weekend!  Carlos and I are headed to Miami for a little quick getaway for just the two of us (THANK YOU Mimi and Papa) and I couldn't be more excited.  He has a conference next week, so we are making a little trip out of it before the conference starts on Tuesday.  

I'm pretty excited to check out Fontaine Bleu since I've heard amazing things about it.  Excited to try some delicious Pan Latin food at Ola, Chinese food at Hakkasan (which just opened a location in San Francisco) and a Juvia - a blend of French, Japanese and Peruvian flavors paired with a gorgeous views of the city (thanks to Kelly for all of the delicious recommendations).

I'm even looking forward to the six hour flight since it's just the two of us.  It's hard to imagine reading a book or magazine or playing on the iPad for six hours uninterrupted.  It's funny how your perspective changes about flights after you have had kids. 

This weekend is going to be pretty low key - pool, beaches and some amazing food.  If you have any must try or must see places in Miami - leave me a comment below!  Would love any of your suggestions! 

Hope you have an amazing weekend!

image via

Cheers,

2 comments:

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!