Cheers to the Weekend

Cheers to the weekend!  This week has been about getting back into our routine after vacation - school, eating and the gym.  It's been a pretty successful week since I've been to the gym twice and I'm headed there tomorrow, I've lost three more pounds (woot woot) since before leaving on vacation (which I didn't think would be possible while trying to eat at kid-friendly restaurants), managed to get Landon to school on time (barely) and I had a fun and much needed girls night out on Thursday.

This weekend we are excited to enjoy this gorgeous weather (tell me the rain isn't coming in March) by heading to the Farmer's Market.  Then in the evening we will be helping the lovely, Erin, of Apartment 34 and her husband celebrate their new loft!  Then we are headed over to Local's Corner to try out this Mission neighborhood seafood spin-off from Local Mission Eatery.

Hopefully next week I will be able to share more pictures from our road trip, pictures from the opening launch party for Freda Salvador and a fun giveaway for all of those mommas or mommas to be! 

What are your plans for the weekend? 

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!