InstaFUN with Instax Mini 25

I purchased myself a fun little Christmas present last December and I've been having fun with it ever since!  I bought the Fujifilm Instax MINI 25 Instant Film Camera (White)partially for the nostalgia for Polaroid cameras, but mostly for the fun!

At $85, I don't mind letting the kids use the camera as well.  They love that it produces a picture instantly and they get to watch it develop by shaking it.  There is something to be said during a time when most of our pictures are digital and sit in a virtual "pile" on our computers.  They love to have and hold the pictures that I take or that they take.  The film is on the expensive side at $1.00 a picture, but worth it for the instant satisfaction!

Cheers,





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!