Weekend Recap


I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!  Carlos and I were able to make some headway on Project Donate (clothes, toys, baby stuff) but decided that we need a week by ourselves at the house to really get it all done (like that would ever be possible - ha)!

After having Carlos chase down UPS for over an hour to retrieve my new Nikon 85mm f/1.4G AF-S Nikkor Lens from them on Friday, he was able to get it for me so that I could have it for my photoshoot this past Sunday.  I'm so lucky!

Above are some of the shots I took with the new lens (the family ones were taken by my friend Jeff - thank you).  As you can tell, the kids were just there to play in the playground while we did the photoshoot, so we are not all dressed for a family picture (lots of patterns and stripes going on), but I will take any shot I can get to capture all of of us in one picture.  You can also see that it is pretty impossible to get three kids under the age of six to all smile and not blink at the same time! 

How was your weekend? What were you up to? 

Cheers,






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!