Cheers to the Weekend

Dress/Jacket/Similar Style Heel/Bag/Necklace
Cheers to the weekend!  I couldn't be happier that the weekend is finally here.  Carlos has been gone all week and gets home late tonight.  The week has been jam packed with Savvy in San Francisco events and school performances and I've missed my partner in crime. 

On Wednesday, I went out to the Neiman Marcus Walnut Creek Spring/Summer fashion show event with AnaMaria Pimentel.  She gave us a nice sample of whats hot for this summer and even glimpses of what was on the fall fashion show runways.   Here is a sneak peek from the fashion show with an outfit with pops of cool blues!  More to come from the fashion show next week! 

This weekend I have a 1st birthday photoshoot, two birthday parties and on Sunday I will be spending the day up in the Dry Creek wine country.  We will be tasting wine around Dry Creek, enjoying Aromatics & Blending Seminars and having lunch and dinner in the vineyards.  Be sure to follow me on twitter or instagram to get sneak peeks at the different wineries we visit! 

What are your plans for the weekend? 

Cheers,





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!