New York State of Mind

I'm on an airplane right now headed to New York City for a long weekend!  I'm so excited even though it's just a little over 48 hours that I am actually in NYC.  Carlos is there on business and his conference wraps up today, so I'm am joining him for a short getaway for just the two of us.  

As soon as I leave, I miss the bambinos like crazy, but I can't begin to tell you how good it is to sneak little moments like this as a couple.  I think it keeps your relationship strong as a couple which is such a good example for the kids.  Even if it is just a date night here and there or a night or weekend away,  it helps you remember how much the other person means to you!  You can get caught up with everyday stuff and trying to take care of the kids, that it's great to take those moments as a couple.  

How do you take "us" time with your significant other? 

Keep up with my New York City adventures on twitter and instagram!

Cheers,




Pin It

*iPhone pictures taken on last years New York City trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!