Cheers to the Weekend

Cheers to the weekend!  We've made it through the first week of school.  I now have a big 1st grader and my big girl is in Pre-K.  Time really does fly by so quickly.  I remember the little boy that used to squeal at a firetruck or garbage truck as it went by....now...no interest.

This weekend we are excited to check out a new restaurant on the Sausalito waterfront, Barrel House.  I've heard rave reviews including something about goat cheese donuts...WHAT!

The rest of the weekend we have a birthday party and we plan on enjoying some nice family time.

This picture is from the fabulous media preview brunch that I went to yesterday at Waiheke Island Yacht Club.  It is a New Zealand pop-up restaurant at Pier 29.  I will be sharing more pictures with you from the event next week, but I thought for now I would share the MOA breakfast ale beer that was paired with my french toast with coconut fromage, peaches, nectarines, maple and Heilala vanilla.  It was a delicious pairing that was very unexpected for me.  Especially since I'm not a beer fan normally!

What are your plans this weekend?

Cheers,





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!