Cheers to the Weekend

Cocktails at Bottega in Yountville - I love the large ice cubes in a cocktail!
Cheers to the weekend!  Has this week felt extremely long to anyone else?  Excited that Friday is finally here and can't wait to kickoff the weekend with date night at Farmshop tonight!

  • I'm headed here tomorrow in downtown San Francisco and I'm excited to hear some interesting speakers and meet some fellow bloggers in real life!
  • Sunday we are probably headed out to Nicasio Valley to do a little pumpkin patch expedition!
  • I read this blog post and it kind of stopped me in my tracks!  It's something that all parents have to stop and think about.  Are we doing the best that we can do?  Are we letting stress and life get the better of us?  This post made me cry and made me want to really think about my actions and responses towards my kids! 
  • Also, if you live up in Marin or on the North side of San Francisco - Target has opened in San Rafael - making it a lot closer for us to spend all of our money at! 

What are your plans this weekend?  I hope you all have a fun and relaxing weekend! CHEERS!





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!