Trying to Find Balance

Tatum with two of her girlfriends. They have no idea how lucky they are to live in such a beautiful place!
I hope everyone had an amazing weekend.  Mine was packed full of family time, a fun date night in Napa with Carlos and a pretty fabulous spa day at Nob Hill Spa with some of my besties.   

Things have been a little crazy over here at Savvy in San Francisco and I wanted to thank you for all hanging in with me while I figure things out and let some things settle down.  I wanted to share with you what has been keeping me busy and less attentive to the blog. 

With the holidays rapidly approaching (how did that happen), I have been busy with family photoshoots.  Photography has been a top priority to ensure everyone can get their pictures in time to order their holiday cards.

Brands have been kicking the events into overdrive because of the holidays and I've been trying to be better about not filling my entire week with events.  But sometimes it's really hard to turn down some of these fun evenings.   

Specifically related to the blog, I've been working on two exciting things. One - Savvy in San Francisco is moving from Blogger to Wordpress.  Two - the blog is getting a redesign.  I'm combining my blog and photography site into one place.  I can't wait to share the redesign with you!  While we are talking about it - anything you would like to see more of on the new site? Features, etc.?

Most importantly, my three children have been keeping me busy, as they should be!  It's always a constant internal struggle with myself on whether I am giving them enough of me and balancing all of my priorities out in the right way.  But, I think that is something that every parent struggles with on a daily basis. 

Anyone have any fabulous tips/tricks on finding balance? 

Thank you for being patient with me and I hope to bring you a much more new and improved Savvy in San Francisco soon!  

Cheers,

*image via my iPhone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!