Savvy Style - Neve/Hawk


The girls are rocking their new Neve/Hawk Saluda dresses!  The top is made of a super soft sherpa fabric and the girls adore the pockets in the skirt of the dress. Is there anything better than pockets in a dress?   No, the answer is no!  If you remember I shot pictures for Neve/Hawks fall collection and we have been fans ever since. Not only are they this amazing wife & husband team, but they make everything here in the United States.  Another reason I love them is that they donate a portion of their profits to help keep the arts in public schools.  They call it the Fight for Creativity! 

*Picture from my iPhone. 

Cheers,




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a nice pictures of girls. They are looking awesome in this dress. I like the design. You may get more at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/juniors

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!