I can't believe it is already 2014! This last year flew by so fast and so did the last two holiday weeks. It's time to get back into the swing of things, but I'm having trouble doing that. Anyone else feeling that way?
The kids go back to school tomorrow, so that might help me feel like things are moving again. I don't know about any of you, but I have barely been on my laptop for the last two weeks and I kind of checked out a little bit from the social media world. It was so nice just to focus on my family and friends and really enjoy the holidays. But now I need to get my motivation back and get things moving over here at Savvy in San Francisco and in the Sanchez household.
My immediate to-do list:
- Finish blogger to WP transition and photography/blog site redesign (was supposed to happen over the holidays, but I chose family instead).
- Set up an editorial calendar
- Organize our bedroom (which should include some major hauls to Goodwill).
- Have the kids go through all of their toys and fill up three bags to donate them.
- Get back on a healthy eating habit and a consistent workout schedule. I definitely overindulged over the holidays and need to take back the control.
How are you starting off your New Year?