InstaLife

Getting ready for a girls night out with my new NARS Audacious in Fanny.
Watching the sunset at The Ritz Carlton Laguna Beach with friends from our Cabo weekend getaway. 
These three buddies are so scrumptious and I can't stand the cuteness overload!
A new French subscription service that just started called French Box.  Well you knew I had to subscribe!  Will share the contents on the blog soon!
Had fun doing a photoshoot for Gymboree with the kiddos.  They love their new Eric Carle pajamas!
Picked up a sample of the new Dior Star brightening foundation from Sephora & it might be my new Holy Grail foundation!
Friends for 25 years and even though we live far apart, when we get together, it's like it's been a week. Love you Maile!
He finally learned to ride his bike without training wheels this weekend!  Excited for this little guy to be finding his stride!
This Givenchy Le Rouge in Mandarine Bolero helped me realize that I could wear orange/coral shades.  I had never tried an orange or coral color because I had it in my head that I couldn't wear them.  Now I'm kind of obsessed with buying them!
I've been a pretty MIA on the blog, but now the kids are back in school (even Charlotte two days a week), so I'm hoping I'm going to be able to find my groove again on this blog while I take back some time for myself!  I thought I would share some of my Instagrams from over the last couple of weeks with you.

What is your Instagram handle?  I would love to stop by and check out what is going on in your InstaLife!

Cheers,



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!