Park City




This last weekend we took a quick weekend trip to Park City, Utah.  It was for a business retreat for Carlos' work and the spouses were invited.  We stayed at the gorgeous St. Regis in Deer Valley (right next to Park City) on top of a mountain.

I had not skied in nine years (right before I got pregnant with Landon) and I was impressed that I remembered how!  I do have to say that the ski valet service and ski in/ski out ability at the St. Regis makes it quite easy to ease myself back into it.  It also didn't hurt that they had a ice castle bar that you could order champagne, wine or cocktails from that you could ski right up to.  

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and happy travels!  

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!