17 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: Sweet Pea is the size of a turnip (5 inches)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Currently living in leggings or stretchy skinny jeans, tank tops and boyfriend cardigans 
Gender: ??? We find out January 18th (two weeks to go!!)
Movement: Just felt the little one today!
Sleep: I'm really tossing and turning already with my pregnancy pillow but I think that is because I have been living with a sinus infection since Thanksgiving. 
What I miss: ENERGY and being able to breath through my nose!
Cravings: Anything somebody mentions and hamburgers (especially In-n-Out)
Symptoms: Tired and serious case of pregnancy congestion that won't go away!
Best Moment this week: New Years Eve in Calistoga and St. Helena with Carlos

**I don't think this is the most flattering top to wear to show off the baby bump with the pleats, but I am too lazy to change! HA! My shoes this week are my new tangerine Tieks that I Santa brought me for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!