Ice Skating in Union Square
































We met my brother, sister-in-law, their kids and Mimi in Union Square for lunch and ice skating. No ice skating for me since I am preggers and Landon was a no go on going out there. We  just watched the rest of the crew skate and enjoyed some treats from Emporio Rulli. They set up a temporary ice skating rink in the middle of Union Square during the holiday season right next to the big Christmas tree. I have to say I am glad that Landon wasn't up for ice skating, because they kind of packed the ice rink and I definitely saw a couple little kids get knocked down by other skaters. All of the pictures above except for the last couple (taken by my iPhone) were taken with my new Nikon 50mm 1.4 lens. I am still learning to use it, so I have been shooting in auto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!