18 Weeks (almost a week late)



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: Sweet Pea is the size of a bell pepper (5.5 inches)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Currently living in leggings or stretchy skinny jeans, tank tops and boyfriend cardigans 
Gender: ??? We find out tomorrow!!
Movement: Been feeling a lot more lately but still sporadically  
Sleep: Starting to sleep better now that the antibiotics helped me out with my sinus infection
What I miss: Buttoning my jeans
Cravings: Anything somebody mentions and hamburgers (indulged in some Checkers hamburgers and banana shakes while in Boca Raton)
Symptoms: Back pain
Best Moment this week: Spending the day with the kids in Boca Raton at the pool and beach in 80 degree weather.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!