19 Weeks (Day Late)

 




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby girl is the size of a large heirloom tomato (6 inches)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 7 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Currently living in leggings or stretchy skinny jeans,maternity jeans, tank tops and boyfriend cardigans 
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Movement: Been feeling a lot more lately but still sporadically  
Sleep: Sleeping better with my snake shaped pregnancy pillow
What I miss: Buttoning my jeans
Cravings: Anything somebody mentions, hamburgers and Italian
Symptoms: Back pain
Best Moment this week: Riding It's a Small World ride at Disney World with the kids (the only ride we could get Landon on with a little bit of trickery but he loved it) and realizing that I am finally getting my ENERGY back!

1 comment:

  1. you look fantastic meliss!!! Congratulations again! So happy for you guys. xo

    maile

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!