Spruce Burger Recipe

image via
As you all know, I have been on a huge burger kick since I got pregnant (after being a vegan and then a pescatarian for eight months). Well, everyone who has ever had the burger from Spruce, has always raved about it. We have eaten at Spruce plenty of times, but always ordered off the regular menu in the dining room. The burger is available on their bar menu, where you can sit at the gorgeous bar and enjoy a good burger (adding pate is optional) and order a delicious cocktail or a yummy glass of red wine to go with it. 7x7 just sent out an email today with the Spruce burger recipe (bun and all)!! I still think I need to waddle my pregnant self up to the bar and order one of these bad boys to satisfy my craving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!