23 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby girl is just over a pound and a little over 11 inches)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10lbs
Maternity Clothes: Currently living in leggings or stretchy skinny jeans,maternity jeans, tank tops and boyfriend cardigans 
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Movement: Lots of activity going on at nighttime and a lot more kicking
Sleep: Sleeping better with my snake shaped pregnancy pillow but miss sleeping on my right side
What I miss: Laying on my back to read a book or laying on my right side without loosing circulation in my arms
Cravings: Another blogger blogged about the corned beef sandwich at The Sentinel and I am currently obsessed with trying it. Even though I am not normally a fan of corned beef. 
Symptoms: Back pain
Best Moment this week: Taking the kids to Bistro Aix for dinner. Bistro Aix is one of our favorite little restaurants that we used to frequent a lot when we lived in the Marina. It is also where we had our rehearsal dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!