27 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby girl weighs about two pounds and is about 14.5 inches
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 14lbs
Maternity Clothes: Currently living in leggings or maternity skinny jeans, tank tops and boyfriend cardigans.
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!! Really need to figure out a name!
Movement: Lots of activity going on at nighttime and a lot more kicking
Sleep: Sleeping better with my snake shaped pregnancy pillow
What I miss: My energy in the afternoon. I have been enjoying my nesting tendencies right now and trying to get the house organized to fit all five of us, but I crash in the afternoon and want to take a nap.
Cravings: Pastrami sandwiches, In n Out Burgers and Cupcakes
Symptoms: Back pain
Best Moment this week: My baby boy turned four and we had a wonderful weekend in San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!