33 Weeks

 Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby girl weighs about 4 pounds and is about 17 inches
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 20lbs
Maternity Clothes: Currently living in maternity leggings or maternity skinny jeans, tank tops & t-shirts and boyfriend cardigans. Just bought a couple of cotton maxi dresses that are form fitting from H&M and Old Navy. This pregnant momma doesn't need any ruffles or layers added on. 
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!! (Taylor, Sophie, Madeline, Lauren are all name contenders) Landon is set on naming her Taylor or Banana. 
Movement: Things are starting to get crowded in there and instead of kicking it feels more like pushing...to get OUT! I felt a heel or something sticking out at the top of my stomach yesterday.
Sleep: Sleeping better with my snake shaped pregnancy pillow except for the three to four pee breaks I have to take!
What I miss: My energy, being able to take a deep breath and being able to bend over to pick things up without squishing my stomach. 
Cravings: Strawberry Smoothies
SymptomsHeartburn has been driving me crazy. 
Best Moment this week: We had such a nice Easter weekend

6 comments:

  1. I love Taylor as a name. Hope the last trimester is treating you ok, Love Tessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are adorable!

    I know so many women who are preggo right now or just had a baby. So many delightful things the body goes through while pregnant and afterward. Hang in there and congrats on baby girl #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second picture is absolutely precious!!! Loving your updates and you are glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tessa - I love it too! I just wonder if it is too close to Tatum.

    Thank you B&L, Jeanne, Emily and Tamra!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!