36 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby girl weighs almost six pounds and is about 18.5 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 22lbs
Maternity Clothes: Currently living in maternity leggings or maternity skinny jeans, tank tops & t-shirts and boyfriend cardigans. Just bought a couple of cotton maxi dresses that are form fitting from H&M and Old Navy. 
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!! (Take the poll to the right and let me know which name is your favorite!)
Movement: Things are starting to get crowded in there and instead of kicking it feels more like pushing...to get OUT! 
Sleep: Lots of pee breaks and not so comfortable sleeping in any position!
What I miss: My energy, being able to take a deep breath and being able to bend over to pick things up without squishing my stomach. 
Cravings: Strawberry Smoothies, fruit and still have an ice cream cone a day habit!
SymptomsHEARTBURN, backache and a BIG WADDLE!
Best Moment this week: We got a lot accomplished this past week including moving Tatum to her big girl bed, organizing our room and washing baby girl's baby clothes aka as Tatum's hand me downs!
Don't forget to take the poll!

4 comments:

  1. Fun posting. I love the shoes too and the pink toes! I remember the heartburn! No fun. Hope you have time to rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leah and Fabiana! The shoes are wedges from DSW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!! I love all three names.. but I'm going to vote for my favorite one. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!