24 Hours

I can't believe that baby girl is going to arrive in a little over 24 hours from now.  We are about to go from a family of four to a family of five.  I also still can't believe that we haven't picked a name for her! We at least have three picked out, but we have NO IDEA about her middle name! AAAH!!  I put together a collage at around the month marks to see how this little girl (not so little per the doctor) has grown!  This is definitely my most documented pregnancy because of the blog, which I will really cherish since it will be my last pregnancy.  I am pretty sure that I will not be as active on the blog over the next couple of weeks, but I will try to share my twitter/facebook/instagram pictures with you.  Follow me at one of those three for baby updates!

Tonight I am going to the Tea Collection Fall 2011 preview event that I talked about a couple of weeks ago on the blog.  I am very excited to see what adorable pieces they have for Fall for the bambinos.  I will be sure to take lots of pictures and report back to you (probably a little bit delayed) after the baby is here!!!!