Charlotte's Newborn Photoshoot

I think I waited a little too long to take Charlotte's newborn photos.  They say you should take them within their first week and I waited till Charlotte was 11 days old.  Let's just say that she wasn't as sleepy as you want a baby to be for newborn photos. The photoshoot included Charlotte peeing twice (once on the blanket and once all over ME),  pooping on the blanket, spitting up on me and a lot of crying.  I didn't get all of the poses that I wanted to get and most of the photos are with her eyes open since I couldn't get her to fall asleep.  I need to choose one of these photos for Charlotte's birth announcement.  If you want to see the rest you can see them at Flickr! Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. pic #1, #3 and the last one. She is so pretty - looks just like big sissy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!