OPI Gel Nails - 3 Weeks


Media_httpimagesinsta_sgdax
Still looking pretty good after three weeks, but I definitely think it is time to change the polish. There is a lot of growth and a couple have peeled a little bit (okay....maybe I was doing the peeling).  I think that you are able to get away with three weeks if you do the french manicure nail polish, but if you choose a color, you would definitely see the growth.  It has kept my nails protected from breaking and when I thought I broke one, it was just the polish on top and not the nail.  I would definitely try this again. I do want to find out if I had shellac or gel nail polish (I think it was gel).  Shelli from a la mode maven said that shellac is a lot less harsh on your nails than the gel nail polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!