Snuggles


Media_httpimagesinsta_dexaj
I hope everyone has fun plans for the weekend!  We are going to Sociale tonight for DATE NIGHT! Very excited! Tomorrow we are headed to the GGMG Summer Social in Golden Gate Park and then headed out to the East Bay for a party in the afternoon. Tomorrow night I am headed to Fleming's Steakhouse & Wine Bar with my BFF to do a piece on a Beauty-full Girls Guide to surviving a steakhouse.  This couldn't have come at a better time for me since I REALLY need to get serious about losing this baby weight.  They have some skinny cocktails that I am excited to try.  Stay tuned for a post on my dinner there and how you can win a $50 gift certificate to Flemings!  I also plan on doing a lot of snuggling with all three of my bambinos. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!