Chloe Rose Boutique


I had such a fabulous time last night with all of my San Francisco blogger friends!  Chanda and I started our evening off at Jonathan Adler for an event with Victoria of SF Girl by the Bay.  It was great to meet Victoria and to plot out future purchases for the homestead!  Especially coveting the gorgeous coffee mugs that would be fantastic additions to my at home espresso bar that I have set up. 

Next we headed to Chloe Rose Boutique for their one year anniversary party! Lindsay and Caitlin put together an amazing anniversary party for Marissa and did a nice job of welcoming Erin of Apartment 34 to San Francisco!  As you can see, Chanda, Chelsi and I had a blast with the photobooth and all of it's props!

Did you happen to see the picture of the Rebecca Minkoff bag that Chanda won that made me turn GREEN with envy?

After the party came to a close, a small group of us went next door to Ottimista Enoteca Wine Bar for some Italian wine and small plates.  It's a great little wine bar to grab some bites and one or MORE glasses of wine! 

We are headed over to Off the Grid tonight and then up to Sonoma on Saturday to drop off the bambinos with Mimi and Papa and off to a date night for the hubs and I!  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I really wish I had made it to this one. It really looks like it was so much fun! Great recap!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!