I'm Thankful....

I have so many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, but these four up above are four of biggest reasons!  I am so thankful for all of my family, friends and for you my readers!

I have had a lot of fun over the last year sharing my adventures in the city and sharing some of my favorite restaurants, shopping and deals!  I hope you have enjoyed it too!

I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families and loved ones!

*We went out to Lands End in our neighborhood to scope out some potential spots for one of the four photoshoots that I have this week!  If you haven't been out there they have a fabulous walking/running path with the most gorgeous ocean views. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS children! I just blogged about how thankful for family I am too... my little ones are my WORLD :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!