Weekend Recap

I hope that you all had a fabulous holiday weekend and are recovering from all of the food and shopping that was done in abundance!  Here are a couple of pictures from our holiday weekend.  The first two are of my three little turkeys on Thanksgiving day and later that weekend picking out our Christmas tree.  The second set of pictures are from the three photoshoots that I did this weekend!  I had four photoshoots last week (three in one day) and I am up to my ears in pictures!  Hope to share more of the pictures as I finish editing them. 

2 comments:

  1. i need you to come do our pics! I do NOT have one pic with all of us:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those pictures are beautiful! You take such great shots. Your "little turkeys" are just precious! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!